Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reality


Lyla is having one of those days where she's only happy if she's eating or if I'm holding her. Julie has those days too.

I decided to take Lyla and our two Bobama-lookalike dogs on a walk in hopes of being discovered by a reality show casting agent. But all I saw were 50 or so lawns in better shape than ours.

The walk did put Lyla to sleep, a sleep that I hope will stretch for an hour or so, or at least through the end of this post.

I had grand plans to clean today, but I don't see it happening. It's amazing how we can sit around during the evening and I'll say things like, "Oh yeah, I'll just put the goo in the Exersaucer tomorrow and clean like mad," and completely believe myself. As I type this, what truly makes sense deep in my heart is that the cleaning should occur tonight, perhaps during American Idol's commercials.

Oops, I hear her. Reality calls.

No comments: