Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hairy


Today a coworker of mine sent us a picture of Julie and me at one of our baby showers. Julie saw it and said, "I'm a gigantasaurus."

To be fair, she kind of was, but she was also like 15 months pregnant.

I did notice in the photo, though, that she had a mighty lustrous head of hair. Pregnant ladies often stop losing the normal hair that all of us lose every day. Over the course of a pregnancy, it adds up to about 137 sacks of hair.

All of which falls out in the months after the birth.

This morning before my shower, I cleaned a hairball the size of a Muppet out of the drain. I think it was Fozzie. Wocka Wocka.

Her hair actually looks exactly the same now as it did then, thankfully, because otherwise she'd be inventing other dinosaurs, such as hairfalloutasaurus or tyrannosaurus rex-her-hair. Hee hee.

No comments: